Thursday, September 26, 2013

Really Moving Along :)

Hi guys! I know it's been awhile, I am a horrible slacker with this whole blog thing. But I do have some pretty awesome news with the surrogacy. I was matched with an incredibly awesome couple from Sweden (they are a gay couple). There was nothing but positive feelings from the very first meet. This match happened just over one month ago, and as it stands right now...my medical screening has been completed and passed! And because it is a frozen egg transfer, we already have a transfer date! First of course I have to wait for all the wonderful shots and hormones and vitamins to arrive :) I am so ready for this!

Oh yes, and they are going to try for twins! A little scary at first I admit but I am all in and the more I think about it the more I really want both eggs to take. I know I can handle it and I KNOW this will be a wonderfully successful journey. I get to meet the parents in person on the day of transfer (which is just about 7 weeks away!). EEEK! Can't wait!

As far as the rest of my life everything has been running smoothly, my daughter still loves school and my spot in the office is totally awesome...except for the waking up early part, but I guess you can't have it all, lol.

My younger sister and her family moved 9 hours away to Indiana to follow her husband's job. That's been a little bit of a change but it's not bad, we use Skype :) I thought that Chloe would miss Lexi when they moved but she seems to be just fine. She actually seems to like the fact that Lexi isn't riding the bus with her anymore. I mean I knew they fought a lot but they also played really well together when they were getting along. Curious to see where that goes in the future when they come to visit on the holidays...hmmmmm...

My little brother Matt will be coming to visit for a few days around the week of the 4th in November before he gets shipped out to Korea. (He's a marine). That will be nice to see him. He says he is ready to go to Korea because he is sick of California. He's just happy he isn't being sent to Afghanistan. My other little brother has signed up for the Marines to already and will be sent to boot camp as soon as he graduates high school this year. I am glad they are doing what they want to do, it gives them both a real sense of pride and confidence. So I am happy that they are happy, just hope they stay safe.

Well, that's it for now...see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment